Monday, January 12, 2009

Food Storage, the Obsession

So does anyone have a good food storage inventory system or ideas for one? I think that I started one for my mom when I was in high school. I never finished it. I didn't realize how much she needed it, or I guess I would have. I was a little bit clueless, until about a year ago, (that has improved some, but still working on it) and didn't understand the system that I was making her. I got confused about half way through, I abandoned the project. Wow, how many of those do I have lying around? Unfinished projects, that is.

1 comment:

Troy and Rebekah said...

The church used to have one on their website but I can't find it anymore. Sparkle Echeveria is a queen of food storage but I don't know if she has an inventory system or not. They live in Enterprise but their number is still the same I believe. Good luck! Let me know if you find anything. :)