Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Dreaded Summer Rehash, Part III






We have spent most of our summer playing and adjusting to life with the new babe. It's been most challenging for me, and quite possibly Collin, but I am sure it's mostly me, to get courage to go places with four. I think I can do it now. I figured out the swimming thing, even with three non-swimmers. I had many dreams about Jacob being in peril at the pool or lake, so I was a little hesitant. We have had so much joy just watching Zaida grow, and seeing the changes in Sam, Cooper, and Jacob as well.


2 comments:

Wanting What I Have said...

OUCH! Those fingers! Whose are they?

amanda said...

Those are Collin's fingers! He had an "i should have been using an exacto instead of a box cutter" accident at work. It conveniently saved him from changing a few diapers...