Thursday, February 2, 2012

Dear Patty Presbyterian...

I have a friend, who will hopefully know the titled name to be hers.  The kind of friend that you have for a season, that you know is put there in your life for you to learn very specific lessons.  The kind that you wished you had taken more efforts to see.  We used to joke about the pressures of being Molly Mormon and Patty Presbyterian, and while we only keep touch through our blogs, I admire her, as many do.  I read her writings, and I think, "How will I ever be that amazing?"  I know she is a real woman, with real struggles, and I feel for her and her family, especially now.  She really is an exceptional woman, with an exceptional family.  And I hope that when she reads this, she will know I was thinking of her, though I never called or wrote.

1 comment:

Wanting What I Have said...

Dear Molly Mormon,
I can't seem to wipe the grin off my face. And I am touched by your words. And I am NOT that amazing! In fact, I recently threw garbage out the backdoor at my husband. Thank you for thinking of us and loving us from afar in your thoughts. :) You are precious. Thank you! And I love you and wish I'd had more time to hang with YOU. Thanks again. You are awesome and I am touched. xoxo